ProVia is nestled within the rolling hills of Sugarcreek, Ohio, the heart of the nation's largest Amish population. The company was started in a garage by Bill Mullet more than 35 years ago and has grown into a nationally known manufacturer of high quality entry door systems, energy-efficient windows, super polymer vinyl siding and artfully-crafted, manufactured stone. ProVia has built a reputation in the building products industry for quality, old-world craftsmanship and personal care for customers, which extends to every part of our culture. The company has been through many changes to accommodate its growth, including expansions, acquisitions, and the implementation of state-of-the-art production equipment. The current headquarters, constructed in 1984, underwent major renovation and expansions in 1993, 2001 and 2005 and 2012/2013.
Today, ProVia remains privately owned by the Mullet family and continues to invest in its facilities, employees, customers and research & development. The company continues to manufacture outstanding replacement door, window, vinyl siding and manufactured stone products with a dedicated team of nearly 500 people and distributes products throughout most of the United States.
A faith-based company, ProVia's leaders and employees are dedicated to serving customers and each other by caring for details in ways that others won't. As the company moves forward, its people are unified under this common purpose: To let our light shine before others, so that they may see our good works and give glory to our Father who is in heaven.
At ProVia, our vision is: To be the premier building products manufacturer, providing unmatched quality and service.
Our mission is: To serve, by caring for details in ways others won’t.
Our values are:
- Integrity – We do the right thing because it is right.
- Servant Leadership – We lead by serving with humility.
- Quality – We are passionate about producing products with exceptional quality.
- Employee – We create an engaging environment that fosters a fulfilling life experience.
- Customer – We serve our customers with excellence by delivering beyond their expectations.
- Honor – We respect the dignity and merit of each individual.
- Teamwork – We leverage and celebrate the power of many.
- Honesty – We are truthful and transparent.
- Continuous Improvement – We have a relentless discomfort with the status quo.
- Compassion – We invest in healing the hurts of others.
- Generosity – We carefully manage our resources so we can give.
- Knowledge – We have an intricate understanding of our business and markets.
- Accountability – We owe it to one another to do our best and to say when we’re not.
- Recover Together – We will all stumble . . . Getting back up is easier with a helping hand.
- Future Focus – We define our destination . . . And create the path to get there.
- Self-Aware – We are grounded and understand our capabilities.
- Ambition – We accept big challenges and strive to make great things happen.
- Ingenuity – We have the vision to see what could be and the creativity to make it happen.
- Sustainability – We use good stewardship to ensure profits and lasting stability.
At ProVia, our top priority is serving and caring about others. We try to show that not only through the outstanding products, service and quality our customers have come to expect, but by caring for the smallest detail of our customers' needs. In fact, we believe that so passionately our mission statement is, "To serve, by caring for details in ways others won't." Because 'to serve' is an active statement, it represents our relentless pursuit of looking for ways to put our mission into action.
Some of those ways include hand-crafting every detail and providing you with a custom-fit down to an 1/8" on pre-finished and ready-to-install doors and windows. We also offer a high level of customization available to suit your needs. Paired with quick, efficient delivery - we make it possible for you to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
ProVia's doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone meet or exceed respective industry standards for energy efficiency, beauty, durability and quality. Our super polymer siding leads the industry in quality and durability and our manufactured stone provides a rich, natural look by non-repeating patterns for up to 1,000 stones. All ProVia products are hand-inspected before they are installed and, unlike cookie-cutter products, are hand-crafted to be uniquely yours. We are ProVia...and we care about you.