What is Certified Wind Load?
Your security and peace of mind are our priority. ProVia's Certified Wind Load impact doors are designed to protect your family and home against the harshest storms.
All doors and options from our main product listing are available as a Certified Wind Load impact door with the exception of the following:
- Steel L-Frames unavailable
- 460 Sidelites unavailable
- Not available in 22-gauge steel
- Warranties for Certified Wind Load Products include: 6-years for Signet, 4-years for Heritage and Legacy impact doors
- Transoms with heights of 15.25" or greater must be installed in a separate opening or using approved engineering mulls
- Direct set sidelites are not available in Heritage entry systems
- Trilennium hardware unavailable on French Doors
- Magazine/mail slots unavailable for entry doors (only) in Schlage hardware (only).
- Pet doors for entry doors (only) unavailable
- Designer patio doors unavailable in Heritage Fiberglass
- Prestige PatioDoors are only available in a 2-lite configuration. Available with fixed sidelites and transoms.
ProVia Certified Wind Load impact doors are available only through qualified installing dealers who can assist you in selecting the right door for your home and weather conditions. Contact ProVia for more information.
We're constantly testing new Certified Wind Load and Impact Shield products. Please refer to the Certified Reference Guide.