What is Certified Wind Load?
Your security and peace of mind are our priority. ProVia's Certified Wind Load Products are designed to protect your family and home against the harshest storms.
All doors and options from our main product listing are available in Certified Wind Load
with the exception of the following:
- Steel L-Frames unavailable
- 460 Sidelites unavailable
- Not available in 22-gauge steel
- Warranties for Certified Wind Load Products include: 6-years for Signet, 4-years for Heritage and Legacy
- Transoms with heights of 15.25" or greater must be installed in a separate opening or using approved engineering mulls
- Direct set sidelites are not available in Heritage entry systems
- Glass packages unavailable in vinyl and aluminum windows
- Trilennium hardware unavailable on French Doors
- Magazine/mail slots unavailable for entry doors (only) in Schlage hardware (only).
- Pet doors for entry doors (only) unavailable
- Designer patio doors unavailable in Heritage Fiberglass
- Prestige PatioDoors are only available in a 2-lite configuration. Available with fixed sidelites and transoms.